St Petersburg (Russia), Moscow (Russia), Tallinn & Stockholm 6-Day Tour 19.-24.12.
- Departure Information: Check it out on the tour page
- Extra Activity Information: Check it out on the tour page
- 3 nights on the cruise ship in 2 or 4 bed cabins
- 2 nights in a high rated, centrally located hostel (Fontanka River View Hostel)
- 1 prof. teamleader
- 2h city tour by local guide in Tallinn
- 2h city tour by local guide in St.Petersburg
- heaps of freetime in Tallinn, St.Petersburg, Stockholm, Helsinki
- shuttle bus from St Petersburg port to the city and back (worth 25€)
- digital brochure with insider tips
- support via private whatsapp group
Your Easter Highlight trip this year!
Kickstart your epic Easter trip in Helsinki, venture to mighty Moscow and the captivating St Petersburg in Russia, visit the fairytale-like Tallinn in Estonia then end your journey in springtime Stockholm – all for one price and visa-free! On this Baltic tour, you will set foot on four countries and experience a wealth of cultures. From cruise ship to sleeper train, see a different side of Northern Europe and enjoy a beautiful Easter. Tour famous landmarks of palaces, churches and historic squares and create unforgettable memories that will last for life!
The Baltic region is one of the most popular tours for student trips in Europe. Visiting four countries during Easter is one of the best highlights for Erasmus travel. Being on a road trip with other international students and adventurous young ex-pats to soak in the bustling holiday atmosphere will truly be an unforgettable experience.
This hot-selling tour of Wanderlust Trips is limited because the Easter holiday is a busy travel season and no one could resist visiting all these fabulous cities steeped in history and beauty. Our best-value tickets sell out almost immediately so look out for the Super Saver sale on 11th February 2020, to make sure you reserve your ticket for this once-in-a-lifetime trip!
- EU: valid Passport
- Non EU: valid Passport + multiple entry Schengen Visa (Residence Permit if needed)
Refer a friend to save some Euros for your Adventure!