Northern Lights! Snowy NYE Trip To The North of Finland 30.12-04.01
- Departure Information: Check it out on the tour page
- Extra Activity Information: Check it out on the tour page
- return transportation by private bus with WC
- 3 nights at Hotel Kitillä in rooms for 2/3 people with private bathroom incl. bed lines & towels
- 3-4h prof. Northern Lights Bus Tour with bbq/hot drinks (worth of 129€)
- excursion to ICE Hotel – Snow Village (worth of 70€)
- 2h city tour by local guide in St.Petersburg
- 1-2 prof. teamleader with emergency phone number
- heaps of freetime in Santa Claus village & Levi
- digital brochure with insider tips
- support via private whatsapp group
Your New Year’s Eve Highlight trip this year!
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Lapland and welcome 2020 in Finland’s northernmost region. Even though Christmas is just over, but you can still get up-close and personal with Father Christmas as we visit Santa Claus’ hometown. Then you will journey into snowy wilderness and experience the spellbinding Northern Lights. See huskies and reindeers on sleighs, and learn more about the indigenous Sami culture. Taste unique Finnish food of smoked salmon, reindeer meat and warm glöck wine, participate in local rituals and venture into the heart of this winter wonderland. This will be a NYE you will never forget!
Finland is a unique country, its subarctic landscape is almost magical and not to be found elsewhere. Visiting Lapland in winter is a once-in-a-lifetime treat. It may not be cheap to travel to Finland but Wanderlust Trips can provide cheap European travel for students and young professionals. On this winter holiday tour, you get to meet and mingle with fellow globetrotters while discovering everything that Lapland has to offer. Do not hesitate because once our limited tickets are sold, they are gone for good!
Refer a friend to save some Euros for your Adventure!