Scenic Autumn Black Forest Full-Day Tour: 19.10.
- Departure Information: Check it out on the tour page
- Extra Activity Information: Check it out on the tour page
- comfy round trip transportation by our private coach
- Visit of Freiburg im Breisgau, Mummelsee, Triberg and Ravennaschlucht
- 2x trained team leaders
- an amazing program on our trip but of course also enough freetime!
- heaps of recommendations whenever you need them
- delicious breakfast sandwich
- digital brochure with insider tips
- support via private whatsapp group
Journey to the most beautiful part of southern Germany and see the Brothers Grimm’s fairy tales come to life. The Black Forest is known for its dense, lush forest that transforms into an autumnal burst of colors as the season changes. Dotting the landscape are quaint, storybook-like villages, all adding to the charm of the region.
Germany is one of the most visited countries for student trips in Europe. A scenic tour to the Black Forest is one of the rare highlights for Erasmus travel, especially during autumn, when the colors of the trees start to change. On this weekend trip, you will get to travel with other international students and adventurous young expats.
Our hot-selling autumn tour to the Black Forest is limited because of the short window of time we get to capture the changing colors of fall. The tickets sell out almost immediately so look out for our Early Bird sale, which opens on 13 September, at 17:00h, to make sure you reserve your ticket for this one-of-a-kind trip!