Belgium HighlightsTrip with Brussels and Bruges: 07.03.2020
- Departure Information: Check it out on the tour page
- comfy round trip transportation by our private coach
- visit of Bruges & Brussels & Atomium
- 2x trained team leaders
- an amazing program on our trip but of course also enough freetime!
- heaps of recommendations whenever you need them
- digital brochure with insider tips
- support via private whatsapp group
Discover everything that Belgium has to offer as we venture into the medieval heart of Bruges, capital of West Flanders, with its winding canals, picturesque buildings, cobblestone streets, and illustrious history. Then explore the capital city of Brussels, with its culinary specialties of golden fries, famous chocolates, and world-renowned beers.
Immerse in the stunning architecture of all ages, from art nouveau and neoclassical to the newfangled designs such as the Atomium, and experience how locals live in this multicultural hub of the European Union.
Belgium is one country you shouldn’t miss to travel during your Erasmus travel through Europe. On this weekend trip, you will join other international students and young globetrotting ex-pats to discover the essence of Belgium. As our weekend trips provide super good value-for-money, they are always booked out quickly. Availability is limited as our tickets are selling fast, so reserve yours now to secure a place for this exclusive tour!